Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gifts From Paul!

Look what came in the mail! We were supposed to exchange a skein of yarn for a little project of mine and Paul was so generous to include all these lovely goodies. Even Nigel received something special. Thank you Paul for being so sweet and generous. : )

Look at all these goodies! Buttons, buttons , ribbons and beads, you sure know how to make a gal happy!!! Check out the homemade card on the far left.
Here's Nigel with Patootie (my penguin gift from Paul during the last stitching -bee) and Pinkie (the piggy amigurumi to Nigel). Aren't they the cutest of friends! Paul even gave Nigel a pack of glow in the dark accessories so he can stick them on the wall of his own room.
Close up of Patootie and Pinkie. Paul, you're such a talent at crochet cuties! Looking forward to your blog opening (hint! hint!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I was happy to! Who better than you who appreciates these things! I'm glad you and Nigel liked the stuff!

Mom2fur said...

Wow, look at the buttons! I loooove buttons, LOL! What a nice gift to receive. Everything is awesome, and the amigurumi is too adorable.
I bet Nigel will have fun with the glow-in-the-dark goodies. My kids used to love them.

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet! I love the glow in the darks too and had it all over my walls and ceilings! I'm sure my brother thought it was the perfect gift for Nigel. Cute!~

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

These are the cutest animals I have seen!