Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank You Janet!

I received my CCE (cushion cover exchange) last Thursday and here's the beautiful quilt! A country theme quilt with a wonderful cross-stitch piece in the middle. Yes, it's true Janet, FRIENDS DO MAKE LIFE SPECIAL!

The delicate tatted handphone accessory Janet made for me (Faizon, you must also teach me how to tat now!). The tiger pen is a gift for my little tiger!
I will be posting the progress of my cushion cover for Janet once I send it over this Monday! The theme - Janet's Garden Pillow!

3 comments:

Barbara J said...

Oh my goodness Mel!! Janet is a maestro! It is soooo beautiful! That log cabin kinda quilting needs a lot of calculating. Janet took so much pains. Fab exchange!!

Tat-a-Renda said...

You are one lucky lady to get something so beautiful from Janet. I can only sew squares for cushion covers, he...he...
Just say when we can begin the lesson for tatting, :D

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome. Glad you like it.